How to get started?
This video will guide you through the Merchant setup process. You can also read all the steps below.
You must add a store to make your business visible on the map!
Step 1: Register your eCredits eWallet App Account
- Download the eWallet App from the App Store or Google Play
- Open the app and click "Sign Up"
- You'll receive a confirmation code via email. Enter this code in the app to complete the account creation process
IMPORTANT: DON’T FORGET THE SEED PHRASE!
The Seed Phrase is a 12-word security key in a specific order for the eWallet App. It’s generated during the initial registration process. If you didn't set up the Seed Phrase during registration, you can find and manage it in the "Settings" section of the app. Remember to store the Seed Phrase in a secure place, keeping it hidden and inaccessible to others. Sharing any part of the Seed Phrase or your PIN/password can lead to unauthorized access to your private keys and assets (ECS, ACT) in the eWallet App.
Step 2: Set Up your eCredits Business Account
- Visit portal.ecredits.com
- Provide your email address and set your password.
- Check your email for a confirmation code and enter it in the eWallet App.
- Choose the account type "Create Merchant profile" when prompted.
- Set up your business details. If you are a Cashback Partner, connect to your myWorld Account.
- Activate your Business Subscription in the "Subscriptions" tab.
Congratulations! You are now an eCredits Merchant!
For more on the registration and setup process, refer to this video tutorial
Step 3: Exchange Authentication
Next, connect your eCredits account to your Blocktrade account. Blocktrade is a third-party exchange provider that provides several features, such as Instant Trade, in the eWallet App.
- Visit https://blocktrade.com/
- Click "Sign Up"
- Choose the option to create a "Business" account and select the legal type of your business.
- Complete the AML questionnaire and provide your personal information.
- Complete the KYC process and click "Submit company documents."
- You will receive an email from Blocktrade with instructions on what documents to provide.
- Send the requested files to Blocktrade for verification.
- Wait for their approval message or further instructions. The verification process may take up to two business days.
Step 4: Accepting ECS and the Checkout Process
To request ECS at the point of sale, you can use either the eCredits Cashier App or your eWallet App.
If using the Cashier App:
- Enter the total amount of the purchase. Tap "Continue" to generate a QR code.
- Ask your customer to scan the QR code with their eWallet App.
- The customer can review the amount and confirm the transaction.
- You will receive confirmation of the successful transaction in your Cashier App. Both you and your customer will receive eActivity (ACT) rewards for the transaction. As a Merchant accepting ECS, you will receive a Transaction Bonus of 50% of the paid transaction fees in (ACT).
How can I get support ?
In the Support Portal, you can find FAQs and additional help and tutorials on all eCredits topics. You can also use keywords to look for a specific topic. If you can't find what you are looking for, you can submit your questions to the eCredits Support Team using the “Request Help” button. Support staff is on duty Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (GMT+3). Currently the Support Portal is available only in English.
List of eCredits Applications for Merchants
|eCredits Web Portal||portal.ecredits.com|
|eCredits Cashier App||In the Web Portal, go to “Dashboard” or “Transactions” and click “Receive Payments” in the upper right corner.|
|eCredits Support Portal||support.ecredits.com|
Instant Trade is a third-party exchange feature integrated that allows Merchants to convert cryptocurrency (ECS and ETH) to fiat (EUR) instantly.
To enable Instant Trade:
- Log into the eWallet App using your Business Profile.
- Tap the "Assets" tab and then "Exchange".
- Enter your Blocktrade account details and tap "Log in".
- Log in to the Web Portal. Go to "Business Settings" and select "Account Settings".
- Click "Enable" to activate the Instant Trade feature.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You will receive a message instructing you to confirm the activation in your eWallet App.
Managing Multiple Stores
In the eCredits Web Portal (in “Settings”, under “Stores”) you can create new and manage your existing stores and online shops. You can see and edit the details of each store, including the logo, description, store address, opening hours, and the website configuration. This information will be accessible to your Consumers on the map in the eWallet App.